Thursday, May 28, 2009

1950's Jet-Settin'


So there is this great restaurant in Richmond Va Havana 59' which takes the setting for my next pair of shoes to the left (Guess, Style: Vintage peep toe ankle strap and dangerously high, Color: Black, Material: leather). Last summer (8.08) I had my birthday at that restaurant and went with the theme. At a vintage clothing store I bought the most amazing 50's style dress! I was lucky to start the hunt early and by the time of the party I found the perfect shoes to make a perfect outfit. I love my pictures from that night and I love the shoes. 

To be honest all my shoes have a purpose and they all satisfy me in some way. When I am feeling down it is amazing what a fabulous pair shoes can do to make your whole demeanor change. That night I felt almost like Marilyn Monroe and the shoes played a staring role. Just looking at them brings back those memories and it is nice. What a fun night and a fun pair of shoes*







No comments:

Post a Comment