Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It was only a matter of time...


I love my shoes... I love wearing a simple not-to-do-much black dress and pairing it with some yellow peep toe high heals! Plus once I blog about all my shoes in my closet then Ill have an excuse to buy more!

The shoes to the right (Jessica Simpson, style: JP-LEE, color: Black, material: Smooth Patent Leather)  are my newest addition to my closet and have yet to be worn out on the town... I am thinking about debuting them in New York when I go up in a few weeks. They need a fun bright colored dress to pair them with. But I have to say in the mean time they make my legs and feet look good in that picture. Cant wait to wear them (outside of my bedroom)!


1 comment:

  1. Love the 50's pictures! Your hair looks Awesome!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete