Friday, June 5, 2009

Flip Floppin'

During my recent recuperating retreat to OBX, I brought a pair of flops that have been a favorite of mine (Ann Taylor Loft, Color: Grey, Style: wedge flip flops with a bow accent). Though not new the are still in great shape. Not to mention they are wedges so they of course make your legs look great! And when you are trying to turn your mood around, looking your best always helps!

For this trip I wore them out to the beach with my bathing suit (mainly for their photo shoot). For a evening look I paired them with a purple maxi dress; which is perfect for me cause I am short so I needed a lil lift so that the dress just hits the floor, rather than overflowing onto the floor.

Yup, the perfect accessory for a beach vacation...


No comments:

Post a Comment